OnTime Group is committed to providing great customer satisfaction at all times and to remain the most preferred and most trusted partner for all stakeholders. This includes shareholders and investors, employees, customers, suppliers, and local communities within the areas in which it operates. In addition to complying with all related laws and regulations of the UAE, OnTime Group will continue to embrace positive corporate activities and contribute to improving the quality of life of people in the UAE and beyond.
Customer Happiness First
OnTime Group is dedicated and committed to providing services that ensure continued customer happiness at all times and at all our service points.
OnTime Group conducts business with partners in fair and non-discriminatory ways and works to ensure transparent, and free competition.
OnTime Group engages with society through a variety of services and will always keep the stakeholder/s well-informed of the procedure, timelines, mandatories, cost points and the stakeholder’s rights.
OnTime Group recognizes the importance of intellectual property, and properly manages and protects company and customer information, including personal information.
In accordance with the UAE Government’s policies, OnTime Group respects the human rights of all persons involved in its corporate activities and eliminates illicit discrimination of any kind. It does not allow nor endorse child labour or forced labour.
OnTime Group ensures and maintains a safe and comfortable working environment for all employees.
Respect for Employees
Respecting the individuality of each employee, OnTime Group follows a corporate culture in which its personnel are encouraged to deal with challenges facing the group with courage and determination.
Go Green Policy
In order to maintain a better global environment, OnTime Group promotes various environmental management and go-green initiatives; both within the organization and in the communities, it serves.
Corporate Social Responsibility
As a good corporate citizen, OnTime Group implements various social contribution activities dedicated to the overall improvement of the UAE in particular and the world community in general.
The UAE Vision 2021 outlines the government strategy which aims to make the UAE one of the best countries in the world by the year 2021. It maps six national priorities, which represent the key focus sectors of government action in the coming years.
- United in Responsibility: Cohesive Society and Preserved Identity
- United in Destiny: Safe Public and Fair Judiciary
- United in Knowledge: Competitive Knowledge Economy
- United in Prosperity: First-Rate Education System
- World-Class Healthcare
- Sustainable Environment and Infrastructure
At OnTime Group, it is our endeavor to further the national agenda through our collective services and make a positive contribution to the UAE Economy by aiding international businesses and entrepreneurs set base in the country. We aim to implement this strategy collectively as OnTime Group a and individually as the companies working under the umbrella of the Group.
To ensure the Earth is a clean, green, sustainable and safe place not only for this generation, but also for generations to follow.
We will strive to support this endeavor by applying reasonable and practical steps that will help contribute to achieve a greener and cleaner environment.
- Comply with, and exceed all applicable environmental legislations and other green initiative requirements.
- Reduce wastage of water, energy and other natural resources as much as possible; both at the office and at home.
- Minimize printing of paper documents wherever possible and try to achieve 100% eDocumentation as soon as possible.
- Reduce toner consumption by implementing light font colors or applying grey-scale mode for all our prints
- Encourage our customers to switch to and accept eDocuments instead of printed bills
- Efficiently use energy resources across our offices: Switch off all electrical devices & AC before exiting the room
- Recycle & reuse office stationery and other materials as much as possible
- Include “Environmental Protection & Pollution Prevention” as an integral part of all policy making procedures
- Create awareness for our employees & our customers by using a “Go Green Message” in every outgoing email
- Empower & encourage our employees to come up with innovative “Go Green” ideas from time to time
- Communicate and implement this “Green Pledge” across the Company’s network and hierarchy and to all our external partners and stakeholders